Lipodissolve to Correct Smartlipo Unevenness?

Hello, I got smart lipo done March of 2010 and am mostly satisfied with the results, however there is a pouchy area on the lower part of my stomach that is of concern, and some unevenness in the area. I went to my surgeon and he suggested getting Lipodissolve shots in the area, which would help break down the fat and scar tissue that is causing the fullness. Should I be concerned with this at all? Thanks!

+1

I would not recommend these very unpredictable injections. Without seeing your deformities I recommend a touch up Smart lipo on the high points and fat transfer to the low points. Was your surgeon a boarded PS?