Will iLipo Get Me Back On Track After Some Weight Gain Post Gastric Bypass?

I had gastric bypass surgery about 4 yrs ago. I have loose skin and I started to gain some weight back. Can I have I LIPO treatment to get me back on the right track? I am ready to eat preoperly and exercise more. I would love to have this treatment done.

Liposuction Candidate?

+1

Whether you are  a good candidate for liposuction of any kind will depend on your physical examination. Most patients who have had significant weight loss after gastric bypass surgery have also lost some skin elasticity.

Good skin elasticity is an important  attribute  of the patient undergoing liposuction surgery.  After the liposuction procedure we are depending on the skin elasticity to allow the skin envelope to “shrink” to fit the reduced contour resulting from the liposuction procedure.

I would suggest in person examination by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who have a range of tools ( liposuction  and/or lipectomy)  to offer depending on your physical examination and goals.