Hard Band on Abs 3 Weeks After Liposuction

I had lipo on my abs, flanks, inner thighs, outer thighs, and skin excision on lower abs 3 wks. ago. I have a really hard band across my abs right above my belly button it goes from right to left all the way across. In the morning it is smaller by the end of the day it starts to get harder and bigger. I am so afraid that I'm going to end up with this band across my belly. My surgeon said I am healing really well and that it will go away and be completely flat. What is this hard band?

Band across upper abdomen following tummy tuck

+1

I would rely on your surgeon's assesment. This may be due to several causes and he/she is the best individual to make this determination, It could be the demarcation of undermined/non-undermined tissue, a seroma/hematoma, band due to flexion crease, garment wear, etc.