Minimize Bruises from Lipo W/ Fat Transfer to Buttocks

I had my procedure done wed july 14th i am in az and hate these garments, my arms are really bruised and so is one sde of my body , I am taking arnica, bromelain , and rutin plus, i am in a long distrance relationship and didnt want my boyfriend to know i did this surgery, I am curious if there is ways to minimize and reduce swelling and bruising , I am verry pleased with thye appearance of the buttocks and am going for the i have been working out look, but the bruises are kinda unexplainable

Bruising after surgery

+1

Some bruising may be improved with the application of Bruisestick ointment twice daily to the skin. 

Web reference: https://www.kareskin.com/product-detail/11/bruisestick-arnica-ointment.aspx

Bruises take tincture of time

+1

I ask my patients prior to surgery to avoid a long list of 60 over the counter meds that encourage bruising, like Aspirin. After the fact it's too late to do that. Just massage and wait. If the result was good, a little ruising is a small price to pay.   Dr Foster

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon