I Need Lipo, a Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift All at the Same Time. Who Can Do This?

I need someone who can do this for me. I'm willing to travel for great care, price and results!!

Brazillian butt lift

+1

Yes, i have performed the two in combination many times.  The fat from the tummy tuck is removed with liposuction, so that all of the possible fat can be removed and grated.

SEE linked VIDEO for tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt lift results

+1

The Tummy tuck and the BBL can be combined. Please see the attached video for sample results. The tummy can provide excellent fat and is used as a donor site prior to performing the tummy tuck.