I Need Lipo, a Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift All at the Same Time. Who Can Do This?

I need someone who can do this for me. I'm willing to travel for great care, price and results!!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian butt lift performed with other procedures.

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

In our practice, we have performed the Brazilian butt lift in combination with other procedures. The most important factors for a safe and successful result are planning the surgery carefully and educate the patient on the recovery process. When performing a tummy tuck, we keep a close eye on the amount of tissue that we remove for the patient safety. In patients that require an extended tummy tuck or a great deal of muscle plication, we may recommend that they receive this surgery in two different stages. Patient understand that our recommendations are for their own safety. If you're considering this combination is essential that you only work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has extensive experience in resilient but the surgery, abdominoplasty techniques, fat grafting, and liposuction. Also be sure to ask your surgeon the setting in which the surgery will take place and if the setting should be done in a surgery center or hospital.

Liposuction, Tummy Tuck & Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure already includes Liposuction so, in essence, you're looking at a Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck combination. A tummy tuck can be safely combined with the BBL to give a great result. It's actually a very common request that generally takes about 10 hours to accomplish.

We use IV (twilight) anesthesia instead of general anesthesia.
By using IV anesthesia we eliminate the risk associated with pulmonary embolism for General Anesthesia. Also, recovery is much faster, and nausea is almost eliminated.

For more detailed information, see my blog post noted in the web reference and watch the video.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2010/03/21/can-a-tummy-tuck-be-performed-with-a-brazilian-butt-lift/

Brazillian butt lift

+1

Yes, i have performed the two in combination many times.  The fat from the tummy tuck is removed with liposuction, so that all of the possible fat can be removed and grated.

SEE linked VIDEO for tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt lift results

+1

The Tummy tuck and the BBL can be combined. Please see the attached video for sample results. The tummy can provide excellent fat and is used as a donor site prior to performing the tummy tuck.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/