Lipo Touchups? (photo)

Hello, Dec 2012 I had a tt, bbl (inner thigh/low back/waist lipo).I now have ugly stomach fat,slight inner thighs bulges&indents. The dr grafted fat to my outer thighs to enhance my waist&now theyre too wide. I want ab lipo to flatten my stomach, outer thigh lipo (hourglass shape) ,upper arm & side upper back lipo-all minor touch ups but the last.Is this possible wo creating more dents? I haven’t spoken directly with a doctor, but the coordinators (I’m traveling for this) have given mixed answers.

Body contour irregularities

+1

As you know, they do happen.  However, most things are fixable in contouring surgery and you can certainly discuss this further with your surgeon. 

Bad results after Liposuction

+1
Bad results after liposuction with dents, cannula marks are very difficult to treat and may require multiple sessions. You need to have inperson consultation and explain the plan to you and what to expect.

Lipo Touchups?

+1

The case you present is not the average case, and you should speak with the doctor directly to determine what is possible.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuctions, liposuction revisions and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA