Is It Possible to Have a Second Lipo to at Least Smooth Skin? Or is It the Best It Can Be? (photo)

About 4 years ago I went trough a liposuction that went bad. Since then I been doing some research in my country and on internet about getting a second lipo to fix my belly do you think it is possible? Or is there a chance to get worst? Also, I don't want to go back with the first surgeon (I've just find out he wasn't a certified one) so, my main issue is if it could get worst, and as you may imagine I'm very afraid. I've known a good doctor but I know my previous scars may be a problem.

Second Liposuction

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

Your photo shows some minor irregularities in the surface contour of your abdomen. It's very difficult to give an opinion regarding what procedure would be best to correct these imperfections without examining you. However I can tell you that in general, repeat liposuction can be performed with excellent results depending on the situation.  It's very important that you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss options that would best suit you.

Best of luck to you

Is It Possible to Have a Second Lipo to at Least Smooth Skin? Or is It the Best It Can Be?

+1

This would be very difficult to provide advice without photos or an exam.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php