Smart Lipo Vs. Tummy Tuck for Faster Recovery

I want to contact you as I live in the Denver area as well. I am considering a tummy tuck after having 3 kids, but now I'm hearing a lot about "smart lipo."

I was wondering if this is a smarter choice for me since I maybe won't have a huge scar and the recovery time appears to be less. I was wondering if the smart lipo helps with stretch marks and if it truly tightens the skin. A little about me, I am 5'6" and weight 155 pounds and have 22% body fat. Thx!

The tummy tuck is for you!!

Smart lipo is NOT a tummy tuck without the scar. It doesn't fix stretch marks, doesn't tighten the muscles, and it doesn't get rid of the extra skin in the lower abdomen. The 2 procedures are completely different. Despite the hype you might have heard about Smart lipo, it isn't magic at all and it doesn't substitute for the tummy tuck in a case like yours. Just find the very best plastic surgeon and go for the tummy tuck!