What Is Lipo Sculpture and when I Get my Brazillian Butt Lift Would This Be Included?

I am suppose to be getting a butt lift soon I was told I did not need a tummy tuck but what is lipo sculpture and do most surgeons use this technique during the bbl

Liposculpture

+1

Liposculpture refers to reshaping the body with liposuction. Fat deposits are carefully contoured to achieve a more pleasing shape using different techniques and instruments.

Fat is harvested for the Brazilian buttocks lift typically from the waistline and transferred to the buttocks.  Depending on the anatomy of the individual fine contouring or liposculpture is performed for an added benefit. 

Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture

+1

Liposculpture is a rapidly evolving procedure in the field of cosmetic surgery with more variations being performed today than ever before. The art of liposuction can be practiced using many different techniques, types of cannulas, and various machines including Vaser, SmartLipo, and BodyJet. Depending on the desired results, liposuction can be performed in a very superficial, moderate, or deep level of fat. Lipoetching utilizes a comination of superficial and moderate liposuction to provide the appearance of well-defined muscles while body sculpture and liposculpture use a combination of superficial, moderate, and deep liposuction to improve the shape of the body. 

Jaime Perez, MD