Should I do a lipo revision? I can't see any results one and a half months afterwards
I got lipo 1 and a half months ago and I see no results. I read through so many reviews and it seems like all the women who saw immediate results had success and women who did not see immediate results ended up never seeing a difference. Will doing lipo a second time help? Or does my body just not respond to this procedure?
Doctor Answers (4)
after liposuction can last anywhere from 2-4 months. It is best to wait until all the swelling has
subsided before moving forward with any kind of revisional surgery. I would
definitely discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon in order to see what
is going on. Hope this helps!
Thank you for your liposuction question,
- Results from liposuction are usually evident after 6 weeks,
- With the final result apparent at 6 months,
- Some people do not see as much improvement as others,
- This is most often men who have stomach liposuction
- And women having small areas treated.
- And sadly at times, people eat too much and fat returns despite liposuction.
- But before deciding on your result, please wait a full six months! Best wishes.
There is still a sizable amount of swelling in an area treated by liposuction 1 1/2 months after the procedure. Wait at least six months before passing judgment on the operation.
At one month after liposuction, it is a bit early to see the final results. It usually takes 4-6 months to see the final results. Best of luck.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.