Should I do a lipo revision? I can't see any results one and a half months afterwards
Doctor Answers 4
Swelling after liposuction
- Results from liposuction are usually evident after 6 weeks,
- With the final result apparent at 6 months,
- Some people do not see as much improvement as others,
- This is most often men who have stomach liposuction
- And women having small areas treated.
- And sadly at times, people eat too much and fat returns despite liposuction.
- But before deciding on your result, please wait a full six months! Best wishes.
Consideration of a revision 1 1/2 months after liposuction is premature.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.