3 Months Post Lipo; Not Noticing Great Results?

I had lipo to bra line, upper /lower back, flanks, love handles and lipo to underarm area due to having excess breast tissue removed and cut from sides of breast. I see great results from the breast excision, but not much from the other areas. Is this still swelling or is this as good as it gets. I had my procedure on May 22, 2012. Should I go back for revision or choose another PS. I had a lot of back fat but still the results look the same before surgery. There was alot of draining from sites

Not Noticing a Difference after Liposuction

+1

I typically liposuction the maximum of 5 liters each time.  However, there are plenty of people who have more fat left after this amount is suctioned. If you want to find another plastic surgeon, find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  If you have already found that plastic surgeon, stick with him or her.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Hello

+1

3 month post surgery is still very early to see final results. It take 6-9 months for all swelling to subside and see final results. Give your self some more time and then you can decide if you want or need more done.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS