Would Getting Lipo on my Knees and Thighs Make my Legs Look Even Worst then Now? (photo)

I had lipo done ten years ago and it was done poorly, I want lipo but am afraid of hanging loose skin all over my thighs n knees...is there a special lipo procedure that tightens the skin at the same time? My saddlebags were also left with dents from the lipo...I just want to improve my looks Im not seeking a miracle(lol) although I think thats what it will take for my legs to look normal again...

Liposuction of knees and possibly ankles should make a big difference.

+2

Hi.

Hard to be sure from one picture, but I would say you should get dramatic improvement of your knees with tumescent liposuction.  The skin of the knees contracts very well.  You probably will also benefit by liposuction of your inner thighs and possibly also of your ankles.

Would Getting Lipo on my Knees and Thighs Make my Legs Look Even Worst then Now?

+1

Although liposuction may be appropriate and fat grafting to irregularities may help the dents, a thigh lift may be a better idea.  An exam will help sort this out in short order.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and thigh lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Over the internet of your issues is very hard to advise. Best to seek many in person opinions to possible treatment/surgery options. 

Dont do liposuction when a thigh lift is needed!

+1

You are a candidate for a thigh lift.  Liposuction of your thighs and knees offers nothing and the many cellulite treatments do not yield good returns.   Machines that are supposed to correct cellulite do not work in  my opinion.   More views would help but I get the idea.  See an ABPS plastic surgeon for your thigh lift consultation.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon