I Had Lipo 6 Months Ago. Still Have Lumps and Fat. Doctor Suggested I Wait? (photo)

He also suggested to do my own massages no abs exercise in my stomach. And said every patient is different. If he wanted to performed other surgery to correct the fat left it would be worst. Is there any way to improve this?

Lumps After Liposuction - What Do I Do?

+1

Many plastic surgeons recommend ultrasound (the kind physical therapists use for sore muscles) to smooth out uneven or bumpy areas.  You didn't provide any pre op pictures, but all in all, it looks like you had a good liposuction and now you just need a little post op care.  Some plastic surgeons offer post op ultrasound in their offices.  Others refer out to physical therapists.  Speak to your personal plastic surgeon and see how he or she handles this. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Lumps post lipo

+1

It is not unusual to have soem lumps and or bumps post lipo and even at 6 months.These usually will go away with time.Heat and massage are also valuable.

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction result

+1
Your photo demonstrates that you have some abdominal bulging, which the liposuction would not correct. Things may continue to settle down. Keep in touch with your plastic surgeon and it is certainly wise, at this time, to exercise.