Lipo or Mons Pubis Reconstructive? (photo)

I don't really know the difference between the two, if there is any but from when i can even remember i've always had the issue of the little "hood" above my clit. It looks like an indent more then a fatty top. Someone please fill me in with some info or things that i can do to get the straight clean slip. Appreciate it! :)

Mons pubis contour irregularity

+2

There are two approaches based on what I can discern from your photo:

1. add volume through fat grafting into the indented area

2. reduce volume above the dent by lipo-contouring (liposuction) to make the dent less noticeable. This would be the more reliable approach.

Mons pubis reduction and liposuction

+2

Liposuction of the mons pubis is commonly performed and is a top rated procedure in my Los Angeles plastic surgery practice.  The majority of patients have good skin retraction after the mons pubis reduction. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.