Lipo Light After Liposuction and Mini Tummy Tuck?

I'm 4 months postpartum and I was thinking about doing lipo light above my belly button and back. I have this "pudge" right below my breast line to my belly button and it drives me crazy! I was thinking about doing the lipo light along with my exercise. But I'm wondering if it would really work. I've had lipo on my stomach (through my belly button) on my love handles and outer thighs. I also had a mini tummy tuck to get rid of that older baby extra skin. That was 2 years ago. Would I benefit?

+1

Although photos would help, an in person exam is the only way to get an answer to your question. 4 months post-partum may be a bit early to consider a procedure since you may still have some spontaneous improvement. This particular procedure is often performed in non-physician practices, and this may be there only tool. Better to get advice from your surgeon.

All the best. 

Liposuction of upper abdomen after mini-tummy tuck

+1

I think the only way to answer your question is to perform an exam and evaluate the thickness of your tissues.

Liposuction does not correct the abdominal sagging after pregnancy

+1

After a recent pregnancy is common to persist marked  abdominal sagging  skin  which is often accompanied by accumulation of fat or fat rolls in some areas of the abdomen also pregnancy causes losing the results of a tummy tuck and liposuction prior. The indication of a liposuction or a tummy tuck to achieve a flatter belly will depend on the degree of sagging and excess skin,  I  need to see  some pictures or perform  a medical evaluation to make accurate diagnosis and to recommend the appropriate procedure for the case. I must say that the physiological processes of pregnancy affects differently to each patient and the biological and physical characteristics of each patient are different, I must say that as a basic principle in surgery, liposuction is not suitable for the treatment of cutaneous sagging and tends to make it worse, is indicated to remove subcutaneous fat deposits, cutaneous sagging is best treated with resection of excess skin. Consult a plastic surgeon of your choice for a proper assessment.

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD

Liposuction will not remove excess skin after pregnancy.

+1

After pregnancy loose skin can persist above the navel. Treatment with liposuction with or without laser systems will have no effect. The picture would be useful this circumstance.

+1

Lipo light may give you conservative results.  I tend to favor conventional liposuction as the results are always impressive when performed in a certain manner and are surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA