Should I Try Velashape or Zerona Before Committing to Lipo Laser?

One cosmetic surgeon said I wasn't a candidate for a Tummy Tuck and offered Lipo Laser. Another said forget Lipo Laser, you will regret it especially since you don't have any stretch marks on your stomach you will end up with crepey dimpley skin. Go for a Mini Tummy Tuck and get the muscles stitched and repaired as they are causing the protrusion. Now I'm confused. Help please!!

Treatments for Stomach Fat

+1
Thank you for your question. It is difficult to give you an accurate assessment of the treatment you need without pictures of the problem area you would like remedied. For areas of stubborn fat, I have had success with CoolSculpting, which non-invasively reduces fat. 

Don't try Velashape or Zerona before Laser Lipo

+1

No, it would be a waste of your time and monies. Please research here on RealSelf.com to see the very low approval ratings for these treatments. Please be careful out there.