I Lipo-laser Treatment. Does This Procedure Have Proven Results?

I have been looking into I Lipo-Lasre treatment to help reduce body fat, love handles. Does this treatment have any proven results. if so are the results short term or long.

A proven surgeon can give you proven results, not a machine.

+3
The most important choice you have to make is who will perform your liposuction.  Do not get caught up in the marketing hype of laser, VASER, bodytite or any other form of liposuction.  What really matters is how experienced your surgeon is, and how comfortable and safe you feel with him/her.  The world's best machine is useless in the hands of an inexperienced user.
In regard to laser lipo, I am unaware of any true scientific study that shows laser lipo to be superior to traditional liposuction.  Laser melts the fat so it makes it easier for the surgeon to suction it out.  The claim that laser causes skin tightening is marketing.  The amount of tightening it causes is minimal.  On the other hand, it does have a risk of a skin burn unlike traditional lipo which won't cause skin to burn (since there is no laser to burn anything)
Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Laser lipo results

+1

Thank you for your question. The outcome of liposuction is depends on several factors,; choosing the right patient, taking out the correct amount from each area and avoiding asymmetry and indentations. So it does not matter whether it is suction assisted, power assisted, ultrasonic or laser lipo device. 

Choosing a board certified plastic surgeon who has good outcome is more important that choosing the device.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Effectivness of liposuction

+1

There are very many liposuction systems available and iLipo is one of the many. Liposuction is effective only if the surgeon is experienced and skilled in applying the technique he has chosen. The machine may be irrelevant as only your result will matter to you.

Liposuction by any other name is still liposuction

+1

With all the marketing hype, it is easy to miss the fact that all versions of liposuction are still a surgical procedure that involves insertion of an instrument and removing localized fat deposits. Laser procedures are especially hyped but add additional risk because of the possibility of skin burns and scarring underneath. Pick a qualified surgeon before considering the specific technology.

Richard Baxter, MD