Will Lipo Help my Inner Knee and Make my Legs Look Better? (photo)

I workout alot but inner knee makes my legs shape not look like I want. Will lipo in this area create a significant result ?

Liposuction of the inner knees does great and really enhances your legs.

+1

Liposuction of the knees is easy to undergo for roughly $3250 and you can drive yourself home since it is under local only. You are back to work in 1-2 days and back to the gym in 1 week. Sincerely,David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Knee Liposuction?

+1

Dear Tt425,   Liposuction to the knee area can be very beneficial to improving the overall shape of your legs. It looks like you could benefit from sculpting liposuction to that area. Good luck.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the Inner Knees -- An often overlooked, yet very rewarding option!

+1

From what I can see from the pictures you submitted, yes, liposuction may be a great option to help balance the appearance of the legs.

The optimal liposuction candidate is at a normal body weight and has, like you, focal areas that are out of proportion. These "genetic" or "inherited" fat pockets can be reduced to be more proportionate, and in your case likely would give a great result.

I recommend seeking out a plastic surgeon that is experienced in liposuction (and specifically experienced in liposuction of the inner knees in patients similar to you). I frequently perform liposuction of the inner knee area (typically this is a fairly small volume of fat removal) and I feel that it can be very rewarding when treating the legs.

Hope this helps,

Nick Slenkovich, MD FACS

Nick Slenkovich, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Will Lipo Help my Inner Knee and Make my Legs Look Better?

+1

Your legs look just fine as they are but very delicate liposuction by a skilled surgeon can make some changes and reduce the inner knee curve slightly.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

+1

This is a tricky area, and a physical exam will be necessary to determine if this will result in improvement based upon amount of fat and the skin laxity present.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA