Would Lipo Give Me the Results I Want? I'd Like To Flatten My Stomach and Slim Down My Torso. (photo)

Goin off of the pictures I am uploading, would Lipo be enough to flatten my stomach & slim down my torso? I am 18 and 5'8 for reference. If not, what procedure would best suit what i'm looking for. I am very active and despite of my body changes, my stomach simply will not tighten

Liposuction Candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Liposuction is best done when patients are close to their long-term stable weight. It is not meant to help with the weight loss “program”.  To help with the weight loss/control consultation with a nutritionist and/or  weight loss specialist may be helpful.

When you have reached your stable long-term weight the operation that is “best"  for you will be  based on your exact goals and physical examination. For example, “seeking a flat stomach” may mean different things to different people;  communication with your plastic surgeon in person is critical. If there is a failure to communicate exactly your goals are there is a high likelihood that you will be disappointed with the results of surgery.
I would suggest consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.