Lipo for Short Torso/high Waist? Could It Help my Situation? (photo)

I have a short torso, it seems like my waist is very high up, I attached 2 pictures of myself. I also attached a picture of the body shape I am aiming for. I like how the curves in the waist in the goal picture is lower, i feel like in my case removing fat from the waist for a lower curve could help my torso to look longer, and make clothes look better. I am afraid of having a straight boyish shape with no curve after lipo, could i get those results? I am 5'2 and 115lbs is this goal realistic?

Lipo for Short Torso/high Waist? Could It Help my Situation?

+2

I think that I could liposuction 5 liters out of your midsection and make substantial improvements.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction

+1

Certainly your torso can be liposuctioned to significantly improve your appearance, but realistically I do not think you will get to the model you posted.  She has almost no body fat.

Look at before/after photos

+1

You seem like a good candidate for liposuction.  However, you need to understand that liposuction is good for people who have good habits (eat well and have an exercise routine) and have difficulty getting rid of fat deposits.  Not a good idea to show photos of what you want or expect because those bodies don't look like yours.  Best way to find a plastic surgeon for your liposuction is to look at before/after photos which show everything from under the breast to above the knees in front/quarter turn/profile/back views...

Andre Aboolian, MD

+1

You are a candidate for SmartLipo Triplex + Lipo of the lower abdomen and hips, the "belt areas". To match the model photo posted is NOT realistic because your abdominal dimensions are not the same. 

Liposuction of the abdomen and hips(flanks) can really improve the waistline.

+1

You can really make a great improvement in your waistline by liposuctioning the abdomen and hips which is easy to undergo for roughly $5-6,000 on special but don't forget to do your thighs as well in a 2nd procedure if you want to look closer to those photos. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

B'More Butt lift gets rid of

+1

Prettyinpink, you can change your body type from "high waist short torso"  by liposuctioning key areas. Your own body will then redistribute the fat after surgery. Here's how it works:

1. Your "high waist" is really a big fat pocket in your lower back. When you take away most of those cells the waist is lowered and narrower.
  2. The body still needs to store fat so it will do it in the breasts, upper back or butt and hips.
  3. If you liposuction the back, lower back, and abdomen the fat is then forced to redistribute mostly in the hips and buttocks. We call it the "B'More butt lift", check out the weblink below. 
  4. Check out another post called "Liposuction to Love Handles: good results vs great results"  You can get a great result!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

+1

Those goal photos are not realistic. However, there is margin for improvement with liposuction to improve the waistline. An in person exam is a superior source of recommendations compared to on line consultants looking only at two-dimensional photos. 

All the best.