Lipo Final Touch? (photo)

I have gotten lipo a few times on my stomach and flanks, but am still not satisfied with the area just above and to the sides of my navel. Is there anything that can be done to make more of a line down the middle of my abs to create a more sculpted appearance? I am not sure if lipo would work again or if I would need a tummy tuck to remove the skin. I'm in pretty good shape, exercise a lot, and my weight hasn't fluctuated more than 10-15 pounds in the last couple years.

Lipo Final Touch?

+1

WOW! based upon the one posted photo and your written concerns and history. I must consider that your expectations are NOT realistic! Otherwise only RF skin tightening "might" help, like Ulterherapy or ThermiTight RF. 

Liposuction Touch Up

+1

It is difficult to tell the amount of extra skin from the photo, but a physical exam would answer that immediately. In general, this area tends to deflate on occasion after liposuction, and the skin may not retract and shrink completely. Removing this skin will result in a scar across your abdomen.

Gus Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Is it worth it to go for another lipo or try abdominoplasty?

+1

Every patient has a different result depending on the way they heal, skin type and post operative care. You have done 3 lipo already, I don't thing you will get any better with another one. Neather I thing is worth it for you to get a Tummy Tuck. Plastic surgery not always full fill 100 percet your desire and you shoult know when to stop. You should keep working out, can try some sections of radiofrecuency, it usually helps to improve flaccidity.Good luck. 

Ricardo Ventura, MD