Is Lipo-Ex Safe?

I recently read about a local doctor who performs the Lipo-Ex non-invasive fat reduction procedure. Is it safe? Are there any negative concerns about this procedure?

Lipo-Ex sounds like a gimmick

+1

There are many many gimmicks in fat removal therapies and liposuction as well. They tend to have trendy names and are promoted through advertisements. Be careful as this sounds like one of them to me.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Probably not effective.

+1

Hi!

I don't know a single experienced plastic surgeon in New York who uses Lipo-Ex fat reduction instead of liposuction.  That should really tell you that it's not an accepted or effective treatment.  Beware of any treatment with a catchy name.