Had Lipo, Curious to Know if I Was the Best Candidate So I Would Have Great Results and Any Tips or Advice?

Iam 5`4 F my weight before was 126-130lbs . Iam 17. I eat heahly I excersise and maintain my weight.. I took all the medication .I had the traditional lipo .im being drained but after the third day it had reduced to a few drops . I feel very flowy when I take of my compression garment .it feels like I have water flowing around my tummy .is that normal ? It's been a whole week since the operation. im scared of how the scars and everything Will go

Liposuction questions

+1

It is always best to ask your surgeon these questions.  "flowy" feeling  may sugget fluid collections.