Lipo Cavitation Does Work If My Doctor Says My Stomach Muscles Need to Be Fixed? (photo)

I had a lipo and fat transfer almost 5 weeks ago. Dr left fat on my belly. He saw that fat and spoke to me about it.but he said remove the fat will be not a big change since I need to fix my muscles. I can`t and I don`t want a Tummy t. (now) I saw a place offering "lipo cavitation:" Will work on my belly that?? I will see my surgeon in 3 weeks. and I don't know how but I want out that fat. for my is important. Thanks for read and respond all my questions.

Lipo Cavitation Does Work If My Doctor Says My Stomach Muscles Need to Be Fixed?

+3

The photos show a wonderful abdominal lipo result! Why try other/more surgery or non invasive therapies. In fact why did you not lipo inner/outer thighs? Lipo Cavitation has a very low return of value. If you understand the risk of no result and do not care on wasting $'s than try it. But in my opinion and here on REALSELF these non invasive therapies ONLY invade your pocket! 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.