Lipo Cavitation is the Same As Ultrasonic Cavitation or Lipodissolve? Which One is Permanent and Best for Cellulite? (photo)

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Cellulite Treatment & Cavitation

+1

Cavitation is a term referring to how ultrasonic energy disrupts fat cell.  It is not related to lipodissolve which reduces fat cells by necrosis or cell death. Neither is the best treatment for cellulite, laser cellulite treatments like CelluSmooth are more effective for treating this problem.  Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Best option is Cellulaze

+1

Consult with your surgeon about Cellulaze, a minimally invasive procedure promoting tighter smoother skin. This is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment, consult with your surgeon if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Best Treatment for Cellulite is VASERsmooth

+1

Based upon your photos, you have evidence of cellulite with some areas of extra fatty tissue. Using the noninvasive treatments for cellulite will give you minimal improvement, with none of it being permanent. I have been using the VASERsmooth with excellent results over the past 1.5 years. The VASERsmooth uses ultrasonic energy in which I can cut the bands which cause cellulite, even out the surrounding fat cells and release the skin superficially to help make it contract. I have been having results between 60-85% improvement which is permanent at 1 year post-operating.The entire operation lasts between 1.5 to 2 hours to treat the entire circumference of the thigh, as opposed to cellulaze which takes much longer to treat the same area. Recovery is quick with a couple of days downtime, and back to the gym in 2-3 weeks.

Web reference: http://lagrassomd.com/vaser-smooth-cellulite-treatment-miami/

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulite treatment

+1

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim