Lipo on Back of Legs to Enhance Bottom? (photo)

3 weeks ago, I got a Brazilian Butt lift. I had lipo done on my tummy, love handles, arms, bra roll, inner and outer thighs and knees but not back of legs. I am not over weight. My surgeon made me a nice shape; SO happy! I dont want a weird crease under my butt. I have cellulite a bit and in the future would like to make the area below my butt smaller in order to make my butt look larger and legs smooth. Will cellulaze fix this or only correct cellulite and not reduce size. Recommendations?

Cellulaze treatment after Butt-lift

+2

Greetings~

Cellulaze works well for treating cellulite.  After only 3 weeks, you certainly still have some swelling in your area of concern which would clearly alter the appearance so don't rush in to planning your next procedure just yet. Be careful about trying to reduce the volume below the buttocks too much so you don't get sagging or some other contour irregularity.  Give your legs time to heal.  If the cellulite bothers you in a few months, then consider talking to a qualified surgeon about Cellulaze.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Cellulaze

+1

I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulaze for cellulite treatment

+1

Hello and thanks for the questions and photo.  Cellulaze would work for the improvement in the look of cellulite.  The fat bulges and loose skin that I think you are talking about can be improved with Cellulaze, but this would be going slightly off-label to its capabilities.  I hope this helps.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze and size reduction

+1

Cellulaze is a treatment for cellulite.  It will not reduce the size of your thighs.  Make sure you are completely healed from your Brazilian Butt Lift prior to proceeding with another procedure.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Cellulaze treatment

+1

Cellulaze will not reduce the size of your posterior thighs or buttocks. It only treats cellulite. I would be cautious in doing it too soon. I would wait 6 months before Cellulaze to allow the lift to heal.

W. John Bull, MD

Lipo on Back of Legs to Enhance Bottom?

+1

Thanks for the question and posted photo but NO CELLULAZE will NOT reduce size of area. It ONLY treats cellulite 

Liposuction posterior thighs

+1

You do not have a bannana roll. Any liposuction to the posterior thigh will make your buttock sag. A problem that is very difficult to repair.

There is no treatment for cellulite now, nothing works that has any science behind it.