Can I Get Lipo and an Ovarian Cyst Removal at the Same Time?

Im planning to get a lipo but i have a 6cm cyst in my right ovary so i would like to know if both procedured can be done at the same time.... Is it dangerous?

Ovarian cyst removal with lipo?

+1
I think it is important for patients to get over the feeling that, if they are having medically necessary surgery, they should get something cosmetic out of it. 6 cm is a large cyst and the surgery will be invasive. I would not recommend any cosmetic surgery at this time of its excision. Focus on what is important here, which is the safe removal of the cyst, and don't get diverted by notions of cosmetic surgery. You can have liposuction at a later date.