I've had lipo twice and even though the saddlebags are gone my cellulite has gotten worse plus dents. Can cellulaze help me?

Cellulaze Laser Cellulite Reduction

+2

The results you are looking for are probably best obtained with a combination of approaches. Cellulaze certainly has the potential to improve your areas of concern but based on the photos you might benefit from very minor and judicious use of liposuction and possibly even fat grafting to really even and smooth the areas out. Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or expert in your area who has a lot of experience in all these techniques. Good luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze after Smartlipo?

+2

Cellulaze would benefit your thighs, taking away your uneven texture and dimpling. This procedure will help to smooth out the skin while tightening it as well. Please consult with your surgeon to find out if this procedure will be a success.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite after Liposuction

+2

Cellulaze works more superficially than traditional liposuction techniques which work in the deeper fat compartments. I would really consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that has experience in both liposuction and Cellulaze. Cellulaze does works well. Right now, I believe it is the only worthwhile treatment for Cellulite.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Cellulaze can help improve dents from liposuction

+2

The areas you have the cellulite are typical, and perhaps your previous liposuction also contributed to the dents and unevenness. I have seen Cellulaze help on areas that were treated with prior liposuction and had residual dents and irregularities, including not only the thighs and buttocks, but also the abdomen. If there are significant dents (hard to tell just from photos), you may also need some fat injection into those spots. Find someone with Cellulaze near you and get a consultation.

Douglas J. Mackenzie, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite and Dents after liposuction

+1
Cellulite and dents after liposuction are not rare but not easy to treat.
Cellulaze and fat injections are two good options for improving these complications.
Please consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Can Cellulaze help following liposuction

+1

Thanks for your question regarding the effectiveness of Cellulaze following liposuction. Cellulaze utilizes a different cannula than typical liposuction and is able to break up the septae that holds the fat in place and smooth out the dents and dimples near the surface of the skin. I have an extensive liposuction practice, but it works entirely differently than Cellulaze. Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in liposuction and Cellulaze. There is a great deal of variation in results depending upon the experience of the surgeon and the suitability of the candidate. Many women, some estimates are up to 85% of women over 21, experience cellulite regardless of their weight or fitness level.

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon