Will Velashape or Ultrasound Harm Results from Lipo and Fat Transfer?

Had lipo to abs as well fat transfer to buttocks. Can I do velashape or external ultrasound for internal scar tissue? How long should I wait to use these treatments? Will they harm the transfered fat to my buttocks?

Can I use Veloshape or external ultrasound to the buttocks after the Brazilan Butt lift?

+1

After the Brazilian Butt Lift you can use ultrasound treatments to the liposuction donor areas. This helps reduce swelling and may expedite the resolution of scar tissue. But you cannot use ultrasound to the butttocks otherwise you can damage the injected fat leading to absorption and loss of the injected fat.