Lipo on Abd and Flanks About 3 Years Ago?

I had tradiontal lipo on abd and flanks about 3 years ago also had a revision a year later . Last year I had smart lipo on same areas and am very happy with results .. I am thinking about fat transfer but it will require lipo again which will mean 4th lipo. The dr states he will sculpt my gluttes and transfer fat from back and flanks . I dont have much abd fat but he states he can give the illusion of a "muscle butt". My question is "Is having lipo 4 times in same area a bit extreme?"

+1

It is always good option do a physical evaluation. But if you like the final result of liposuction in the abdomen and flank, maybe a better idea to do lipo in others areas. Take into consideration that the more liposuction in the same areas there's more subcutaneous fibrosis and increased risk of skin injury, because there is probably vascular changes in the skin that are slow to recover.

+1

The back and a portion of the flanks may be relatively untouched depending upon what was done previously.  I can usually get a couple of liters out of the back alone.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA