Lipo 6X Really Work Like Liposuction?

body builder magazines talk about Lipo 6X... saying its a good fat burner. do any doctors believe Lipo 6X is a good alternate to lipo?... i want to get more cut to get washbord abs

Fat burning

+1

Please be careful of any product that makes unrealistic claims. When products are consumed that could make such changes, they usually are regulated by the FDA, which this apparently is not. I have no knowledge of this item, nor can I say that it does or doesn't work, but there is always a risk of problems that might occur down the road. There have been weight loss products that have caused problems in the past. Even if it does increase the metabolism and help eradicate some fat, remember that diet and exercise is the best way to reduce weight and maintain the weight loss.

I agree Lipo 6X sounds too good to be true

+1

This sounds too good to be true, and therefore, I suggest you save your money.  I have never heard of this stuff either, though many of these have come an gone over time.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Lipo 6X for Weight Loss

+1

Lipo 6X is a supplement that the manufacturer claims will help you burn fat and lose weight. Be careful- most of these supplements contain large doses of caffeine or other substances and could potentially be harmful. And of course, they are not regulated by the FDA.

Steer clear of these type products, but do maintain a healthy lifestyle with sensible diet and exercise. If you don't achieve your goals, Liposuction can help with those stubborn areas such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, and others.

Michael D. Yates, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Stick to tried and true liposuction.

+1

Hi.

I never heard of Lipo 6X, and I am supposed to be an expert.  I am sure it is a gimmick.

Even real liposuction may not give you "washboard abs", but it works and you should get real long lasting improvement.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Alternative to Lipsuction

+1

There is NONE.  If you need liposuction, you need liposuction.  There is no alternative for any surgical procedure if that is was is recommended.  These products are majority of the time a waste of time and money and sometimes they can be dangerous.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Don't waste your money

+1

When you go out of the main stream for things that sound too good to be true, you always need to be extremely cautious. At the very least you waste your money and at worst you may cause yourself permanent harm. Keep to the things that have shown to give reasonably reproducible results. Here is what is on the bottle of 6X

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Promises like Lipo 6X

+1

This is so outside the realm of plastic surgery and traditional medicine that there is no way to scientifically evaluate these claims. Everyday new products emerge promising to eliminate cellulite, stretch marks, fat or to make beautiful skin or enlarge breasts, etc. They are rarely on the shelves for a few months before another product replaces them with similar claims.

Lipo 6X doesn't really work like liposuction

+1

I have yet to encounter any dietary supplement that can match or surface liposuction in effectiveness.

That would include Lipo 6x (which consists of Synephrine HCL 20mg (aka Bitter Orange, Sour Orange, and Zhi shi which is associated with abnormal heart rates and is related to ephedra), Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg extract of an Indian tree purported to increase thyroid hormone production), Yohimbine HCL 3mg (an aphrodisiac which is also associated with rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, over-stimulation, insomnia and/or sleeplessness.

Some effects in rare cases were panic attacks, hallucinations, headaches, dizziness, and skin), Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg, Bioperine 5mg)