Swelling and Itching After Smart Lipo - Is This Normal?

I Has Lipo 3 1/2 Weeks Ago. I Think It is Called Smartlipo.  I had upper and lower abs, and waist done. I feel bigger and swollen and I itch like crazy! Is this normal? Will I start to see results or am I one of those that did not have a good experience with lipo? Also, they said it would not be painful but it was very painful and will never do this again! I choose a place that I saw on T.V. Help please.

Itching after liposuction

+1

Itching can be a normal sensation from healing after surgery or liposuction. Sometimes compression garments help minimize the symptoms. See your doctor to make sure there is no allergic reaction.

Itching normal

+1

Itching is normal after liposuction, you body releases histamine as it heals.  Taking benedryl  or bendryl ointment may help.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon