Is It Possible to Have a Lip Upper Lift Done at the Same Time As a Facelift?

I am 60yo and planing a Facelift on Novembre 2010. Is it possible to have a Lip upper Lift done at the same time as a Facelift? My lip upper is too long because of age and an ancien rhino failed.

Lip Lift combined with Facelift Procedure

+1

A Facelift rejuvenates the lower two thirds of the face and neck. It lifts the cheeks creating an uplifted appearance to the cheeks and mid-face, smooths the nasolabial folds, lifts the jowl thereby defining the jawline creating a more youthful and angular jawline and neck line. 

In my practice, i often perform Facelift surgery in conjunction with other surgical procedures. Most commonly with eyelid surgery, skin resurfacing and lip enhancement. Patients find these additional procedures are necessary to achieve a balanced improvement and optimal results.  From your photo, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a sub-nasal lip lift.

Be sure to let us know what you decided on and how your are enjoying your results!

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon