Is Lip Tatooing Good for Hispanic Women? I'm 56 Considering It

Is Lip Tatooing Good for Hispanic Women I'm 56 Considering It

Lip Tattooing

+1
Lip tattooing can be a wonderful option for women of any race. Through the accurate assessment of skin tone and color, combined with artistry and precise technique, very subtle and natural appearing results are consistently possible. In order to determine if permanent makeup is right for you, schedule a consultation with a technician who is certified and experienced in your area. Generally, after an initial consultation, the pigment is applied to the desired areas, with one or two follow-up visits for the adjusting of the shape, color, and density of the pigment.