Lip Suspension, No-scar Lip Lift in Los Angeles

I've wanted a subnasal bullhorn lip lift but can't stand the idea of the scar and long healing time. I stumbled on "lip suspension." No scars, the before and after pics look great, and the recovery time seems minimal. I'm wondering why this procedure seems so obscure? Why is there limited information on the web about it? And I'd love to know if there's a Dr. in Los Angeles who has experience with this procedure and what the ballpark cost might be? Thanks so much!

No-Scar Lip Lift

+1

I'd recommend that you seek out a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has a strong command of the facial anatomy and have a personalized consultation with him/her about this.