Can You Control the Amount of Reduction in Your Lips?

For lip reduction surgery, can you control how reduced your lips get. I've seen before and after pictures of lip reductions and there's barely a difference. If for example, my lips were somewhat big and I wanted them to be a LOT thinner; is that possible? Thanks so much.

+1

There are various methods to reduce the lips depending on the degree of reduction.  Mucosal incisions reduce the lip 10-20% or so however, part of the lip muscle can also be removed (more invasive..longer recovery) for further reduction.  Photos would help in the evaluation.