Lip Reduction and Rhinoplasty - Which Should I Do First?

Hello, if my plastic surgeon does not do lip reduction, and I want to get a lip reduction + rhinoplasty, which procedure should I do first?

Rhinoplasty before lip reduction

+1

You should have the rhinoplasty done first in order to avoid blood supply issues that could occur if done after the lip reduction. Check out my Facial Plastics website for more information on both procedures. 

Lip Reduction and Rhinoplasty

+1

I am not sure what exactly you are referring to as a lip reduction. In general, rhinoplasty and lip procedures can be performed at the same time. I would either ask your surgeon to work wtih someone who does the procedure or seek out a second opinion about having both procedures done at the same time.

D.J. Verret, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip reduction vs. rhinoplasty

+1

Which one to do first?  It is your choice, or you can go to a surgeon to do both at the same time. It should be no problem.