How to Reduce Jutted Upper Lip?

I have an unknown injected substance in my lips, which I had surgically corrected by a lip reduction surgery. It changed the shape to a more natural one, but has done nothing with the projection of the lips. The upper lip is still way to large and jutted out. What recommendations does anyone have?

Upper lip reduction after silicone or filler injections

+1

I perform many of the lip reductions to remove permanent fillers and have had very positive results in the short and longterm. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Lip reduction can be done to improve your appearance

+1

I would really need to see pictures to fully determine how to reduce them. I wouldn't give up on it. It would really depend on your particular shape and how I would reduce them further to get the best results.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Reduction

+1

Hi,

I do tons of lip reductions.  I have truly specialized in this procedure.  Unfortunately, not all lip reductions are done the same and also not every person can reduce the bulkiness or the jutting too.  If the jutting resides in the white lip then it will be harder to fix in my estimation.  if it is in the red lip, then it should be doable.  i started to add profile views to my before and afters (take a look at the link i think page 4) to see that i can reduce the jutting too in many cases.

best,

sml

Samuel Lam, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip reduction

+1

Without examining you, I could only suggest possible solutions. But, it sounds like you may need further reduction to give you the result you want.