Do I Need Lip Reduction or Jaw Surgery? (photo)

I am confuse whether to do lip reduction or jaw correction surgery.below i am adding a photo please suggest the type of surgery i need ..and the approximate cost

Neither surgery

+1

You don't have very large lips and the jaw is well balanced and symmetric. I am not sure you need any surgery. Neither of these surgeries are free of risk. 

Regards

Dr. J

Disclaimer: This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon