Should I Get a Lip Reduction or Dimple Surgery First? (photo)

In addition to the question above: I am interested in having lip reduction surgery some time in the near future. However, there is not much detailed information or before and after pictures regarding the procedure. Is it possible to enhance or alter the look of the cupid’s bow while simultaneously reducing the size of the upper and lower lips? Can the lip reduction and dimple surgery be performed at the same time.thanks!

Lip reduction and dimple surgery

+1

The answers to your questions are yes, yes, and yes.  The two procedures, dimple surgery and lip reduction, can be performed at the same time, and the lip reduction procedure can also reshape the lips.