Possible To Have a Lip Reduction After Silicon Injections? (photo)

I get silicone injection in my upper lip 7 years ago (2005) and since 2009 my lip has lumpy and puffy look. Can this be repair ?

Lip Reduction after Silicone Injections

+1

Thank you very much for submitting this question and your photos. Unfortunately, stories like yours are not uncommon. Silicone injections are unpredictable and can give a lumpy appearance, particularly if there is an inflammatory reaction or internal scarring. The only reliable treatment is a lip reduction, with precise removal of the asymmetric and lumpy tissues. Often this is done in a couple of stages, to make sure that the contour is right and not too much tissue is removed. You should look for a qualified surgeon that specializes in lip procedures. Best of luck!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip reduciton for silicone injections - Los Angeles

+1

I perform many lip reductions and lip reconstructions to correct silicone injection complications and have found the results to be uniformly impressive. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS