My Lips Do Not Meet Naturally, What Do I Need Done? Lip Lowering, Wideing, Venners...?

As you can see my lips dont meet naturally and idk what to do have this corrected. I have looked at lip lowering, connor lift and venners and even a chin implant... What should I do? I want to look better....

Lips don't meet in the middle what are the options

You can get some corrective gum surgery to move the lips down. The other option is to move your whole jaw bones in the upper teeth upwards with what is called maxillary impaction and orthognathic surgery. Don't worry there are people out there that can help. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Short upper lip, excess gum exposure

A specialized procedure can be done from inside the mouth wherein the supporting structures of the upper lip are lowered by resecting a piece of the gingiva (gum).

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lips do not close

You need a full maxillo-facial evaluation.

See a plastic surgeon with training in cranio-facial surgery for full evaluation , measurement of the maxilla, and the mandible.