How Long Do I Need To Wait To Have a Lip Lift Revision?

Hi I had a lip lift done 4 weeks ago (i am 27). I am not satisfied. I asked my doctor to cut out more than 5mm skin as i a have big distance between my nose tip and upper lip (more than 2cm). He disagreed with me and only took 2mm. The scar on the other hand is perfect and it healed very well. I would like to know if i can have another lip lift and if i can - when? (the muscle was not cut) Thank you Anna

Lip lift revision

+1
In my opinion, you needn't wait for lip lift revision if you definitely need more removed. 4 weeks should be enough time elapsed since your surgery to see what is going on, and healing will not be impaired after re-excision.