Which Lip Lift Gives the Best Results?

I have a long thin upper lip, and a long Philtrum which I want correcting, I have been researching and need advice on what sort of lip lift will both shorten my overlong Philtrum so I can have better facial balance and can bring out more of my upper lip, because my vermillion borders bend inwards so it looks like I have virtually no lip. Advice is greatly appreciated.

LIP LIFT

+1

I use a bulls horn pattern that starts where the nostril meets the upper lip and wraps around the nostril, If sutured appropriately and with the correct after care its a great procedure that is what I would suggest for you!