Will a Lip Lift Help my Smile?

when i smile and talk you can barely see my upper front teeth. I was told that i have a long upper lip but that a lip lift wouldn't help my smile because it is more dependent on the way my facial muscles pull rather than the length of my upper lip...any advice?

Lip Lift

Lip motion and teeth show is a function of the multiple muscles involved in the smile. Alip lift may cause the teeth a slight show, but you will have to accept a scar at the base of the nose. Consult an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Upper lip lift

A lip lift, specifically a bull's horn type lift, may expose more of the central upper teeth (incisors). It will no lift the outer corners unless a corner lift is done. A corner lift will not generally produce more "dental show".