Is Lip Lift for Me? Please See my Picture

I've done fillers but I'm really considering lip lift, I'm not sure if I'm the right candidate for it. I like to do that for 2 reasons: shorten distance between lip and nose and bigger/fuller upper lip, I hope it will appear bigger after the lift.

Lip lift

+1

The important question is it really bothering you. Just because there is a procedure does not mean you need it.

The lip also need to be looked at with all the other features of the face. In the picture yes you can have the surgery if you accept a SCAR under the nose. It is a trade off.

Lip lift help shorten along distance between nose and lip

+1

A lip lift is a good option for you as it will shorten the distance between nose and lip.  The main thing to be aware of is the incision under the nose.

Sam Naficy, MD