Will a Lip Lift Cause Obvious Scarring on Dark Skin?

I'm getting a rhinoplasty and I'm thinking about getting a lip lift at the same time. I have a very long upper lip (the distance between my nose and lips is 1.5 cm). The before and after pictures of lip lifts look amazing but I've never seen any patients with dark skin. I'm worried about scarring. Can it be hidden in the nose crease? I have type V skin (middle eastern) and I tend to form hypopigmented scars even for small cuts/scratches. Will a lip lift leave an obvious scar on me? Thank you :)

Lip Lift

+1

never seen a lip lift scar that I liked.

In dark skin we always worry about the scars, possible thick scars, keloids, and pigmentation problems are always a possibility