Will a Lip Lift Improve my Smile?

I think I understand the basic concept of the Lip lift but I'm not sure if it will solve my problem, which is that when I smile, you can't really see my upper teeth because my upper lip is too low.

Will a lip lift solve this problem for me? If so, which procedure is best? I am the only person I know with this problem.

Teeth don't show when you smile

+1

It really depends on why the whites of your teeth do not show. Too much skin, muscosa or too small teeth or maxilla? Depending on what is wrong, one or more procedures may be required. See a plastic surgeon to review your options.