Can A Lip Lift Help Me?

Picture on the right is the PHOTOSHOP. Please let me know if it is possible to achive this result with lip lift. I tried fillers, but it doesn't shorten distance between the nose and upper lip. Thank you for your help.

A lip lift reduces the space between the nose and upper lip

+2

It looks like you're a good candidate for a lip lift, particularly since you weren't pleased with your results with fillers. The upper lip lift is a procedure that elevates the position of the upper lift with respect to the teeth. If the space between the nose and upper lip is 1.5 cm or more, and you augment with fillers, it may create what I like to call 'duck lips'.

The lips can also be made fuller with lip augmentation by injecting fillers at the same surgical session.

The patient satisfaction rate is very high for lip lifts. Be sure to discuss your options with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Lip lift

+2

Hi,

Actually, you are a perfect candidate! I've performed many of these and patients are very happy with their results. Just make sure you consult a Board Certified Plastic surgeon and you will be in good hands. Best wishes, Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon