Lip Lift? Only Filling? (photo)

People often say to me that I am a serious person... But I am not... !! Then I realized that my upperlip distance is quite long (2cm), and my cheeks have lost volume because of 50lb less. Due to that, my face seems to be a little inexpressive... So... I am a good candidate for lip lift? How easy it is? Have some issue outside the scar? is there any muscle involved? How much time of recovery? Will I be able to talk and eat just after the operation? Thank you very much.

LIP LIFT

+1

I think you would be a good candidate. Lip lifts alone can be done in office with local anesthesia, it takes about 30min and will have a fine scar after it fully matures in a year. Yes you can speak and eat the same day as surgery